Is the 500 Calorie Diet Safe?
Is a 500 calorie or low-calorie diet safe? It is if you:
- Want to guarantee that you’ll gain back every pound you’ve lost – and more
- Want to experience fatigue, hair loss, brittle nails, and thinning skin
- Want to lose muscle mass, bone density, skin thickness, and elasticity
- Want to keep the body fat you have today
- Want to stay hungry and battle cravings
Click here to read what happened to patients who tried
the 500 calorie diet before coming to Medshape.
The human body is a survival machine, designed to endure famine and food shortages. When you’re on an extremely low calorie diet , nothing will prevent your body from entering survival mode.
No medication can prevent your body from dramatically slowing down the speed at which it burns energy when you’re on an ultra-low, 500-calorie-per-day diet. When faced with starvation, your body will make energy-saving decisions to stay alive, resulting in the loss in muscle mass, bone density, skin elasticity, and hair. Medshape is highly against a low caloric restricted diet such as 500 calories per day.
Establishing bad eating habits and slowing down your metabolism through starvation only leads to Yo-Yo dieting. Do it the right way. Join Medshape today.